November 17th, 2020 until January 10th, 2021:
The library stays closed from December 19th, 2020 until January 10th, 2021.
For important matters the team can be contacted until December 23rd, 2020 and from January 7th, 2021 from 10 am - 2 pm at email@example.com or 0662/6198-4000.
We reserve the right for further short-notice-changes given the pandemic situation.
Borrowing from main library:
- Opening hours from October 10th: Mo - Fr: 10 am - 2 pm
- Watch your account, there will be no automated renewals
- Access via the Aicher-Passage, singular access
- Return of media via the drop-off box in front of the library.
- Scan jobs are accepted on request within the limits of copyright regulations.
- Contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0662/6198-4000
Reading room stays closed!
Access can be granted in exceptional cases and only with prior reservation via email to email@example.com.
Library Orff Institute
- Pick-up and return of reserved media: Mo - Fr: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Reading room stays closed from November, 17th to January, 10th.
- Reservations of media from university affiliates via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact for questions regarding the Orff Library: email@example.com or 0662/6198-4100